isYoung Cat Fountain
- Have you ever worried about that your pets may not get enough drink when you are out? Have you ever worried about that your pets may drink water from some unclean water resources and get sick?
- isYoung pet fountains fully meet your urgent needs!
- isYoung Pet Fountain
- Health and hygiene promotion
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Noise-cancelling automatical water dispensing
- Low energy consumption: approx. 1.5 KWh monthly, 18KWh yearly
- isYoung Pet Fountain Filter
- →Premium activated carbon filters
- →Catches hair and debris
- →Remove impurities and odor
- →Keep the water tasting fresh
Why choose isYoung automatic pet water fountain
- Housing Material: Finely polished, PP resin
- Filter System: High iodine value coconut shell activated carbon
- Whole Size: approx. 7.5 x 7.5 x 7 inches
- Product Weight: 1.54 lb (0.7kg)
- Input Voltage: AC 230V/ 50Hz ,AC110V/60HZ
- Output Voltage: AC 12V
- Power Consumption: 2W
- Pump: AC Pump (IP68 waterproof and quiet pump)
- Cable Length: 1.8M (pump)
How to properly install the pet fountain
→ Extend wire through tube towards.
→ Add water as needed.
→ Rinse the filter throughly in cold water.
→ Put the filter on top of the lid and press down firmly.
(Note: Please rinse filter with water thoroughly before using.)
How to properly install the carbon filter
1.Replace it every 1-2 weeks to maintain water freshness. Please clean it once a week if it is hard water.
2.The charcoal filter and foam filter should be changed every 1 to 2 Weeks, depending on the using number of pets.
3.Having more pets that use the fountain will increase the saliva content and debris in the water, so the filter will need to be changed more frequently.
■ FOR INDOOR USE ONLY!
■ Prevent the plug and outlet from getting wet.
■ Place the power adapter in higher position of the cat fountain.
■ Don’t allow the water level too low, or the pump may run dry and burn out.Please keep the cable away from pets, avoid pets’ chewing.
■ To prevent the charcoal dust from shedding, rinse the filter thoroughly under running water before placing inside the fountain.
Why am I finding small black particles in my pet’s fountian?
It is common for some residual charcoal dust to seep from the filter.To help prevent the charcoal dust from shedding,Rinse the filter thoroughly under running water before placing inside the fountain.
Why has the flow of water reduced?
Reduced flow can be caused by a couple thins,Check to make sure the intake on the pump is clear of debris.Check tubes on the flower and fountain tray for blockage.
How often should I clean the cat fountain?
The pet fountain should be cleaned at least every other week
The ASIN of pet fountain Filters is B07STZS8QF