isYoung Cat Fountain – Multifunctional innovative pet water dispenser:
- Fresher, better tasting
- Health and hygiene promotion
- 51-ounce large water capacity
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Noise-canceling automatic water dispensing
- Adjustable flow control to increase or decrease flow of water
- Luminous LED is a beautiful and easy to locate the fountain in the night
- Low energy consumption: approx. 0.75 KWh monthly, 9KWh yearly
isYoung Cat Fountain Filter:
- → Premium activated carbon filters
- → Catches hair and debris
- → Remove impurities and odor
- → Keep the water tasting fresh
- (Material of the filter: Resin, Charcoal, filter cotton fabrics)
- 1.The ASIN of pet fountain Filters is B07SDBKVGM.
- 2.The ASIN of pet fountain Pump is B07QTZHPWC.
- Cleaning the pump is essential to the longevity of fountain. (Clean the pump every 2 weeks.)
- 1.Remove the front cover.
- 2.Remove the water leave seating by placing your fingernail underneath the small lip located.
- 3.Remove the pump impeller and clean the parts with soap and warm water.
- NOTE: Replacement Pump, Please Search ASIN: B07QTZHPWC
Housing Material: Finely polished, PP resin
Input Voltage: AC 120V/ 60Hz
Output Voltage: AC 12V
Power Consumption: 1W
Pump: AC Pump (IP68 waterproof and quiet pump)
Cable Length: 1.5M (pump)
Package Inclouding: 1 x Pet Water Fountain, 1 x AC Adapter, 1x Charcoal Filter, 1 x Instruction Manual, 2 x Cleaning Brushes
Q: How often should I clean the fountain?
A: Fountain should be clean at least every two weeks. Please clean it once a week if you living in hard water.
Q: How long will the fountain pump last?
A: The fountain has long life AC pump. The pump normally last between 2.5-4 years(﹥20,000 hours). If the pump has been in regular use for approximately this time period, it may be old and need replacing.
Q: How often should I change the charcoal filter ?
A: The charcoal filter should be changed every 2 to 4 Weeks.
Q:What’s the fountain power consumption?
A: Fountain runs on a super low power AC pump with power adapter. The power consumption for total unit is about 1.0 Watts so the total power consumption is about 0.75KWh per month or 9KWh per year.